Official Website of GoK
Hon'ble Chief Minister | Govt. of Karnataka
Release of Funds Delegation of Financial Powers for the Second and three quarters during FY 2019 20
Salary expenses in 2019-20 to be exempted from Vote on account limit.
Revision of the rates of Dearness Allowance(01-JUL-2019 : 6.50per to 11.25per)
Budget Estimates for 2019-20 Authorisation to incur Expenditure for Full Financial Year 2019-20
Revision of the Rates of DA Payable to Teaching Staff on 2016 Revised UGC/ICAR Scales of Pay
Budget 2020-21 Extending the time limit for receipt of Budget Estimates in FD and finalization of budget Estimates.
Economy Orders WRT Reduction in Admin Expenditure (Telephone)
Surrender of EL for Encashment Purpose of Year-2020
Release of grants officers / staff of the Agriculture Department of various taluk panchayats in the state
Release of grants officers / staff of the Backward Classes Welfare Department of various taluk panchayats in the state
Closure of Treasury Bills submission for the end of financial year on 31st March 2020
ZP’s and TP’s Fund 1 & 3 Accounting Procedure Guidelines
Release of Funds Delegation of Financial Powers Fourth Quarter During FY-2019-20
FD 01 TFP 2020.
Deduction of one day Salary for Construction of Government Employees Community Hall at Mandya
Utilization of Grants
Sanction of Maternity and Paternity leave for State Government employees while Adoption of Child.
Extension of Dates for Submission of Bills to Treasury
Budget Presented by Hon'ble Chief Minister Sri. B.S.YEDIYURAPPA on 05th March 2020
Revision of Pension Family Pension in respect of Teachers on 2006 UGC AICTE ICAR scales of pay and who have retired died on or after 01-04-2012
Revised UGC ICAT AICTE Scales of Pay and who have retired dies on or after 01-01-2016 but but before 01-07-2017-reg
Guidelines on Investment of Surplus Funds by Boards, Corporations, Local Bodies, Authorities and Autonomous Bodies etc.
Extension of dates for submission of bills to Treasury
Pending of Salary Arrears under State and ZP Sectors
Third and Final Instalment-Supplementary Estimate -3 Volume
Granting Permission to spend Third and Final instalment of Supplementary estimate
Payment of fixed pensions pertaining to different departments through K-2 Module.
Karnataka State Corona Control Room Contact Numbers.
Volunteer doctors needed.
Honorable Chief Minister appeals for public donations to fight against Corona virus in state.
Revised Order of Covid-19 by Health and Family Welfare Department.
Notice to obtain a pass to go to the office seeking a curfew exemption.
Download Corona Watch Mobile App
Budget Speech 2020-21
Media Bulletine novel coronavirus(covid 19)
Government of Karnataka (GoK) is a pioneer in leveraging information and communication technology (ICT) for better governance and is at the forefront of implementation of electronic-Governance (e-Governance) initiatives in the country. The Centre for e-Governance (CeG) is a nodal agency established in the year 2006, under the Societies Registration Act, to steer the e-governance policies and strategies in the state. It is the custodian of the e-governance core infrastructure and basic administrative reform based applications created in the state. In fact, it is unique in the state as it is placed in Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms (DPAR) which is directly accountable to the Chief Minister of the state. The services of CeG over the years has proved to be immensely contributive in realizing the benefits of IT for common man. True to the ethos of the IT sector that demands autonomous functionality, the CeG spreads open its wings to various innovative projects aiming to empower citizens through the support of e-Governance.
Today, the state can boast of state-of-the-art two Data Centers, MPLS technology based Karnataka State Wide Area Network and core applications such as e-procurement and HRMS groomed under CeG with cent percent performance quality and standards, even setting certain benchmarks.
Material featured on this site may be reproduced free of charge in any format or media without requiring specific permission. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Where the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged.However, the permission to reproduce this material does not extend to any material on this site, which is explicitly identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
1) For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this Government computer system employs commercial software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
2) Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular deletion.
3) Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Indian IT Act (2000).
1) This website is designed, developed and maintained by (Name of Department),
Government of India.
2) Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the
content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of
law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users
are advised to verify/check with the Department(s) and/or other source(s), and
to obtain appropriate professional advice.
3) Under no circumstances will this Department be liable for any expense, loss
or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or
damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of
use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
4) These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance
with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions
shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
5) The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or
pointers to information created and maintained by non-Government/private
organisations. (Name of Department) is providing these links and pointers solely
for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside
website, you are leaving the (Name of Department) website and are subject to
the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
6) (Name of Department), does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages
at all times.
(Name of Department), cannot authorise the use of copyrighted materials
contained in linked websites. Users are advised to request such authorisation
from the owner of the linked website.
8) (Name of Department), does not guarantee that linked websites comply with
Indian Government Web Guidelines.
We collect no personal information, like names or addresses, when you visit our website. If you choose to provide that information to us, it is only used to fulfil your request for information.
3) We do collect some technical information when you visit to make your visit seamless. The section below explains how we handle and collect technical information when you visit our website.
5) When you browse, read pages, or download information on this website, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit.
6) This information never identifies who you are. The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
7) The Internet domain of your service provider (e.g. mtnl.net.in) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web) from which you access our website.
8) The type of browser (such as Firefox, Netscape, or Internet Explorer) and operating system (Windows, Linux) used to access our site.
9) The date and time you access/accessed our site.
10) The pages/URLs you have visited, and If you reached this website from another website, the address of that referring website.
11) This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. With this data, we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We never track or record information about individuals and their visits.
When you visit some websites, they may download small pieces of software on your computer/browsing device known as cookies. Some cookies collect personal information to recognise your computer in the future. We only use non-persistent cookies or “per-session cookies”.
28 Per-session cookies serve technical purposes, like providing seamless navigation through this website. These cookies do not collect personal information on users and they are deleted as soon as you leave our website. The cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computer’s hard drive. The cookies are stored in memory and are only available during an active browser session. Again, once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you (for example, to respond to your questions or provide subscriptions you have chosen). If you choose to provide us with personal information-like filling out a Contact Us form, with an e-mail address or postal address, and submitting it to us through the website-we use that information to respond to your message, and to help you get the information you have requested. We only share the information you give us with another Government agency if your question relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law.
Our website never collects information or creates individual profiles for commercial marketing. While you must provide an email address for a localized response to any incoming questions or comments to us, we recommend that you do NOT include any other personal information.
The information available as an attachment is in Portable Document Format (PDF).
Though the website is tested in various environments and browsers but to view the information properly,
the browser needs to have the required plug-ins or software. For example, the Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to see all the pdfs. In case the system does not have requisite software, it may be downloaded from internet. The table given below depicts the required plug-ins needed to view the information in various file formats.
Required Plug-ins / Browsers
The website complies with World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 level AA. This will enable people with visual impairments access the website using assistive technologies, such as screen readers. The information of the website is accessible with different screen readers, such as JAWS, NVDA, SAFA, Supernova and Window-Eyes.
Following table lists the information about different screen readers:
Visitor Count: 26886
Content Owned and Maintained by : Finance Department
Disclaimer:Please note that this page also provides links to the websites / web pages of Govt. Ministries/Departments/Organisations. The content of these websites are owned by the respective organisations and they may be contacted for any further information or suggestion
Best Viewed in Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera Browsers.